Rembrandt Chamber Musicians shares the concerns of arts organizations across the country that our audiences, artists, and staff may be at risk from the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
As a result we have cancelled our performances of “The Winds of Spring” on March 18 at The Cliff Dwellers and March 22 at Nichols Concert Hall; and our “30th Anniversary Celebration” on May 31 at Nichols Concert Hall in Evanston.
We are deeply saddened to cancel the concerts, but our priority is to help protect the health and well-being of our patrons and our wider community.
Thank you to all our friends who have purchased tickets to “The Winds of Spring” or “30th Anniversary Celebration.” As an alternative to the concert, we offer the following options:
- You can receive a credit to a Rembrandt Chamber Musicians performance during the 2020-2021 season. Our schedule for the 2020–2021 season will soon be announced.
- You can donate the cost of your tickets to Rembrandt Chamber Musicians and receive a donation receipt for tax purposes.
- You may request a refund for the full price of your ticket.
To let us know your ticketing preference:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and purchase details.
- Call our office at 872-395-1754 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
As we grapple with the impact of the novel coronavirus, everyone at Rembrandt Chamber Musicians sends our best wishes to you and our sincere hopes that you and your family are safe and healthy. Thank you for your continued support.